About the Program:
Artificial intelligence (AI) refers to the simulation of human intelligence in machines that are programmed to think like humans and mimic their actions
. The term may also be applied to any machine that exhibits traits associated with a human mind such as learning and problem-solving. Data science is the field of study
that combines domain expertise, programming skills, and knowledge of mathematics and statistics to extract meaningful insights from data.
Artificial Intelligence and Data Science is an interdisciplinary branch of science, engineering and technology
creating a complete ecosystem and a paradigm shift in virtually every sector of the technical industry, academics and research.
B-Tech Computer Science and Engineering with specialization in Artificial Intelligence and Data Science is a 4 years undergraduate degree program which emphasizes comprehensive knowledge of programming, machine learning, artificial intelligence, network security, database management system and many other recent fields of Artificial Intelligence and Data Science
which are required by any Software and IT companies. B.Tech. Computer Science and Engineering with specialization in Artificial Intelligence and Data Science is designed to address the industry’s increasing demand for skilled professionals in the public and private sectors. This specially designed program helps to bridge the gap between industry and academia so as to create an employable workforce ready to take on challenging roles in the domain of Artificial Intelligence and Data Science.
Scope of the Program:
- The cyber security market was valued at USD 156.24 billion in 2020, and it is expected to reach USD 352.25 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 14.5% during 2021-2026.
- Rapidly increasing cyber security incidents and regulations requiring their reporting are driving the cyber security market. According to the Center for Strategic and International Studies (CSIS) and McAfee, cybercrimes, which include damage and destruction of data, stolen money, lost property, intellectual property theft, and other areas, currently cost the world almost USD 600 billion each year, or 0.8% of the global GDP.
- Cyber security solutions help an organization monitor, detect, report, and counter cyber threats to maintain data confidentiality.
- The need for security solutions has been marked highly by the private financial and banking services sectors and the healthcare and aerospace defense sectors.
- The adoption of cyber security solutions is expected to grow with the increasing penetration of the internet among developing and developed countries.
- The cyber security market in India was valued at nearly 140 billion Indian rupees in 2019. With the growth in digital adoption, leading to increased attacks online, the market was estimated to reach close to 290 billion rupees by 2025
Highlights of the Program:
- One of the top colleges in Telangana and first one to offer the best B.Tech Program in Computer Science and Engineering with specialization in Cyber Security
- State of the art infrastructure and well qualified faculty
- Learn through real time industry projects sponsored by global leaders in Cyber Security industry and regular live sessions by industry experts
- Builds solid theoretical and strong practical skills in the fields of cyber security, cyber forensics, cyber threat intelligence, block chain, malware analysis and many more.
- Regular Tech-Talks, webinars, and Seminars by experts.
- Empower with skills that enable you to lead with an intelligence-led approach in cyber security
- Placement & Internship support.
Career Opportunities in Artificial Intelligence and Data Science:
- Data Engineer
- Data Analyst
- Expert Analyst
- Machine Learning Engineer
- Analytics Manager
- Data Science Leader
- Qualitative Expert
- Social Scientist
- Domain Expert
- UX designer
- Data Product Manager
- Software Engineer
- Information Security Analyst
- System Analyst
Leading Recruiters in Artificial Intelligence and Data Science:
- General Motors
- Mya Systems.
- Wade & Wendy.
- Fractal Analytics