B-Tech Computer Science and Engineering with Specialization in Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
About the Program:
Artificial intelligence is a technology which enables a machine to simulate human behavior
. Machine learning is a subset of AI which allows a machine to automatically learn from past data without programming explicitly. The goal of AI is to make a smart computer system like humans to solve complex problems.
B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering with specialization in Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning offered by the Department of Computer Science and Engineering provides the budding engineers with a spectacular array of courses dedicated to frontiers in the field of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning (AI & ML) with a foundation of Computer Science & Engineering. The 4-year full-time program presents exposure to hands-on technologies to create applications and solutions for the world that we live in.
The students shall explore the practical components of developing AI apps and platforms. Proficiency in mathematics will thrive, as this degree requires strong problem-solving and analytical skills. They shall be able to acquire the ability to design intelligent solutions for various business problems in a variety of domains and business applications. The students shall be exploring fields such as Soft Computing, Artificial Neural Networks, Digital Image Processing , Natural Language Processing, Robotics, Deep Learning, Computer Vision, Social Networks, Reasoning and Problem-Solving. The key objective is to identify logic and reasoning methods from a computational perspective, learn about agent, search, probabilistic models, perception and cognition, and machine learning.
Scope of the Program:
- The global artificial intelligence market size is expected to reach $169,411.8 million in 2025.
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) could add $450-$500 billion to India's GDPby 2025 and contribute to the country's economic recovery and growth, said industry apex body NASSCOM.
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) as a field with truly game changing potential for India and the world at large.
- With the use of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning tools , the following applications can be developed :
- Smart applications
- Development of intelligent platforms for self-driving automobiles
- Streaming services for media such as videos and music
- Video games development
- Online promotional network development
- Travel and navigation
- Customer support
- Prediction and analytics
- Virtual assistance
- Video surveillance
- Social media service
- Malware and spam filtering
- Relentless customer support online
- Refining search engine results and optimization
- Recommendation of products in e-commerce portals
- Fraud detection online
- AI and ML are becoming the hot topics of the IT industry as the entire world is relying on data. The data-driven operations adopted by almost every industry will increase the scopes of well-trained professionals.
Highlights of the Program:
- One of the top colleges in Telangana and first ones to offer best in class B.Tech Program in Computer Science and Engineering with Specialization in Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- State of the art infrastructure and well qualified faculty
- Builds a solid foundation in advanced technologies of Artificial Intelligence and machine learning through industry-oriented curriculum
- Hands-on with industry projects and regular sessions by industry experts
- Gain expertise in advanced topics such as robotics, machine learning, deep learning, pattern recognition, computer vision, cognitive computing, human-computer interaction, Social Networks, Natural Language Processing, Soft Computing, and Artificial Neural Networks etc.
Career Opportunities in Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning:
- AI Engineer
- Artificial Intelligence Programmer
- Machine Learning Engineer
- Data Scientist
- NLP Engineer
- Data Analyst
- AI Architect
- Deep Learning Engineer
- Big Data & AI Architect
- Big Data Scientist
- Research Engineer - Artificial Intelligence
- Data and AI Consultant
- Robotics Professional
- Software Engineer
- Machine Learning Architect
Leading Recruiters in Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning:
Trained professionals are needed by technologically driven companies across the platforms:
- NTT Data
- Quick heal
- Fractal Analytics
- And Many More