1. Are the classes going to be conducted in oine or online mode for the coming semester?
A. Classes will be conducted as per University / Govt Directions.
2. Can we choose to continue class work in online mode?
3. Can we have the contact numbers of the transport and hostel facilities SPOC, which are operational?
A. Yes. For Hostel Contact: Chief warden, Mr. Rajesh Govindan: 9505434503, 9894340539, For Transport Contact:
Transport In-charge, Mr. Capt Md Sattar (Retd): 8499071144, Mr. Chandrasekhar Reddy: 8096609841.
4. Will there be a different time-table for online classes?
5. Will there be a social circular regarding commencement of online classes?
A. Messages have been sent already.
6. Are there any guidelines or SOPs regarding conduct of class work in Campus, for students?
A. Refer to Guidelines issued by JNTUH vide its Circular "Lr. No. DAPO / Acad. Cal. / Commencement of On -
Campus Class Work / 2021”, dated 27th January 2021.
7. How do you plan to implement social distancing in Class rooms / Campus / Buses?
A. We have changed classroom/labs seating as per norms, however students need to take care themselves as well.
8. Who owns the responsibility of students while they are at the campus, in case of any unprecedented issues / cases or COVID instances?
A. Self Responsibility of the student. One needs to own responsibility and stay safe with appropriate precautions like, Social distancing etc.
9. It seems that JNTUH permitted to conduct oine classes for only Lab sessions, that too for I year students, please confirm.
A. Yes, the online classes shall be administered in line with directions from JNTUH / Govt. the time tables shall be disseminated to students.
10. Will the Working hours of the College be different?
A. 9.30 am to 4.30 pm, and may vary as well.
11. Will the classes be conducted in batches or in full strength?
A. As suitable to ensure safety and quality teaching / learning.
12. Are there any proper sanitation and hygiene precautions / measures in place, w. r. t. class rooms, labs, hostels, college buses etc.?
13. Are the transport & Hostel facilities available, in view of commencement of online class work?
14. Do we have an option for temporary accommodation in hostel premises or temporary transport facilities arrangements?
15. Can we pay Transport / Hostel fees online or do we have to pay at Campus in person?
A. Online payment mode available, you can pay in cash at campus as well.
16. Will the Canteen be open for students once the Campus is open for online class work?
17. Is there a provision for safe drinking water?
A. Yes. However it is strongly recommended that students may carry their own drinking water bottles.
18. Are the washrooms / class rooms etc sanitized twice a day?
A. Yes / as appropriate.
19. Can we pay transport/ hostel fee only for the duration used?
20. Can the Transport fee be paid in installments?
21. What is the period of validity for the transport & Bus fees paid?
A. Till 30th September 2021.
22. How do we get information regarding bus routes?
A. Contact Transport In-charge for information, routes will be informed to the students