B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering - 60
|Duration :||4 years|
|Eligibility Criteria :||10+2 Science stream (Physics & Mathematics)|
The discipline requires a sound understanding of the core concepts such as Machines, Electronic Devices and their characteristics, Network Analysis, Digital Logic Designing, Power Systems, Electrical Measurements, Microprocessors and Micro Controllers.
The department has ample facility to cater the research activities in many thrust areas like Power Electronics, Biometrics, Image Processing, Neural Networks and Fuzzy Logic exploring knowledge on latest research areas etc.
Electrical and Electronics Engineering course give enormous job opportunities in government, private, sponsored private sectors and in all wings of armed forces like;
• Indian Engineering Service (IES),
• Steel Authority of Indian Limited (SAIL),
• Power Sector (NTPC / NHPC Ltd.),
• Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC),
• Indian Oil Corporation Ltd. (HPCL / BPCL / IPCL),
• Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited(BHEL) • Electronics corporation of India Ltd.(ECIL)
• Bharat Electronics Limited
• Indian Telephone Industries, BSNL/ MTNL,
• Semiconductor, Chip Design-Industries (Motorola , IBM, HP, STM, Philips, IT etc),
• Civil Aviation Department;
• Indian Railways,
• Indus tan Aeronautics Limited (ISRO),
• Software Industries (ALL MNC’S) (HAL),
• NPCIL,GAIL,ISRO etc
EE is such a course which is very much flexible when job opportunities are concerned. These students can go for software jobs as well as can attend the core companies.
• Software companies like: TCS, CTS, INFOSYS, IBM, etc.
• Core companies like: L&T, STERLITE, ABB, CGL, Vijay Electricals, Esennar Transformers, etc.
• Apart from these, they always have the option of writing the civil service examinations, UPSC, IES etc.